Sim Oasis
October 22, 2014, 11:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: 4th Quarter 2012 Theme Tie Breaker #2! Please choose one option out of the top 4 choices to reserve for next theme quarter. Voting Ends Oct. 4th @ 1:15PM EDT.
Home Forum Help Search Login Register Chat

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: ~* Jungle Fever *~ Creators Theme!  (Read 24738 times)
xoJessi
Oasis Native

Awards:
❉ Christmas Contestant 2011 ❉❉ Home for the Holidays Contestant ❉☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼Creative Creator!•~*~•Hosting Vet- 11 Contests♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Funky Fresh AdminAnniversary ContributorOasis ExplorerSim Oasis Contest Winner!

*squeel*

« Topic Start: June 01, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

Heyah Oasis!
It's June and this month we've got a Jungle vibe going, so if you have anything having to do with this theme (tropical/jungle lots, clothing, sims etc.)  share away.

~* Like always. . . Happy creating!! *~

Guidelines

* - Please follow creators' policies regarding use of textures and meshes in things you upload here.

* - Make sure to post pictures of what the outfit looks like, and all shots need to be in-game.

* - If you are not including the mesh with your upload, you need to post a working link to where your downloader can get it. Booty links are allowed.

* - Please make sure to label your post for the upload's required game (ex: you upload an outfit that requires Sims 3 and edit the post title accordingly)  If your content requires an EP or SP, please be sure to also make note of it somewhere within your post.

* - Credit for all included content MUST be listed. You may take a screenshot of the Clean Installer and use that if you aren't able to type out a list, but a Clean Installer list is the BARE minimum required. If you don't credit, your download will be removed until you can fix it.

* - You will need to use an alternate hosting source. (i.e.  Mediafire, 4share, etc.)  Once you've uploaded your file to a hosting place, you post the link along with the pics of your creation, and you're set to go.

* -THEFT IS BAD. If we find out that a download posted here is stolen, it will be taken down, and the poster will be contacted. If proof that the upload was not stolen can't be provided, the poster will be banned. So, please do avoid stealing other people's work. It's bad for everyone and especially bad for you. Don't do it.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:17:48 PM by Dominie » Logged
Nat
« Reply #1: June 02, 2010, 11:38:46 AM »

I  wanna pink elephant lol, might have to contribute now Cheesy
Julie J
Contest Host
Oasis Native

Awards:
❉ Home for the Holidays Contributor ❉❦ Autumn Contestant ❦☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼*Halloween Spooktacular Contestant*✚ Medical Mania Contestant ✚☾ Halloween Spooktacular Contributor ☽✚ Medical Mania Contributor ✚☼ Fun in the Sun Contributor ☼€ Jungle Fever Contestant € € Jungle Contributor €~ All About Mom Contributor~~Happy Aquarium Groupie~•~*~•☂ Spring Contributor! ☂♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Anniversary ContributorCreative Creator!Oasis ExplorerSeptember 2009 Member of the Month!Sim Oasis Contest Winner!

« Reply #2: June 03, 2010, 03:24:37 AM »

Sorry Nat can't make those lol
I'm working on a new SBB mesh  Grin

theraven
Author in training
Island Dweller

Awards:
☥♥ Family Matters Contestant ☥♥❉ Winter Wonderland Contestant ❉❉ Home for the Holidays Contestant ❉❉ Home for the Holidays Contributor ❉☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼☾ Halloween Spooktacular Contributor ☽September 2010 Member of the Month!✚ Medical Mania Contestant ✚✚ Medical Mania Contributor ✚€ Jungle Contributor €♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Sim Oasis Contest Winner!

*~Grown-up child~*

« Reply #3: June 03, 2010, 03:45:53 AM »

Got a few infant outfits which are perfect for this theme Wink
Been using them for castaway stories, so I know they work there, too  Laugh

~I was planning to take over the world... but then I got distracted by something shiny~

Dominie
Oasis Native

Awards:
☥♥☥ You're Invited! Weddings Host ☥♥☥☄⋆ To Die For Host ⋆☄☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Contributor ⋆☄☥♥ Family Matters Judge ☥♥☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Contestant ⋆☄❉ Winter Wonderland Contest Host ❉❉ Christmas Contest Host 2011 ❉❉ Secret Santa 2011 ❉❀⋆ Flowers & Gardens Contestant ⋆❀☮⋆ Around the World Contributor ⋆☮♘⋆ Down at the Farm Judge ⋆♘❉ Home for the Holidays Host ❉❦ Autumn Contest Host ❦*Halloween Spooktacular Contest Host*€ Jungle Fever Contest Judge €€ Jungle Contributor Wannabe€~Happy Aquarium Groupie~•~*~•Hosting Vet- 18 Contests♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Confuzzled Club PresidentAnniversary ContributorCreative Creator!Oasis Contest WinnerAugust 2009 Member of the Month!

~Kim~

« Reply #4: June 03, 2010, 12:11:05 PM »

wow, looking forward to these contributions.

Jessi, I'll take the hunk in the banner.  XD

*~Proud grandma of baby boy Blake,
born three weeks early on October 22nd , 2011, weighing in at 5lbs14oz.  Healthy and beautiful!~*
xoJessi
Oasis Native

Awards:
❉ Christmas Contestant 2011 ❉❉ Home for the Holidays Contestant ❉☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼Creative Creator!•~*~•Hosting Vet- 11 Contests♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Funky Fresh AdminAnniversary ContributorOasis ExplorerSim Oasis Contest Winner!

*squeel*

« Reply #5: June 03, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »

Yeah, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with either and Kim, I'll upload him as soon as I package him. Hay
Dominie
Oasis Native

Awards:
☥♥☥ You're Invited! Weddings Host ☥♥☥☄⋆ To Die For Host ⋆☄☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Contributor ⋆☄☥♥ Family Matters Judge ☥♥☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Contestant ⋆☄❉ Winter Wonderland Contest Host ❉❉ Christmas Contest Host 2011 ❉❉ Secret Santa 2011 ❉❀⋆ Flowers & Gardens Contestant ⋆❀☮⋆ Around the World Contributor ⋆☮♘⋆ Down at the Farm Judge ⋆♘❉ Home for the Holidays Host ❉❦ Autumn Contest Host ❦*Halloween Spooktacular Contest Host*€ Jungle Fever Contest Judge €€ Jungle Contributor Wannabe€~Happy Aquarium Groupie~•~*~•Hosting Vet- 18 Contests♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Confuzzled Club PresidentAnniversary ContributorCreative Creator!Oasis Contest WinnerAugust 2009 Member of the Month!

~Kim~

« Reply #6: June 03, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »

*squeals with excitement* lol.

*~Proud grandma of baby boy Blake,
born three weeks early on October 22nd , 2011, weighing in at 5lbs14oz.  Healthy and beautiful!~*
~Aussie
Oasis Native

Awards:
☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼~Happy Aquarium Groupie~February 2010 Member of the Month!Creative Creator!Sim Oasis Contest Winner!

« Reply #7: June 04, 2010, 07:12:20 AM »

Hey that sound exotic! I guess that is why they call it exotic themes, duh me!  Silly Tongue

Hmm I might give this ago  Wink

Human life is indeed wondrous. You may be ill physically, but as long as your mental state is strong, it most certainly will exert a positive influence on your body. There may be no better remedy than hope - Buddhist philosopher Daisaku Ikeda
Trepie22
« Reply #8: June 04, 2010, 01:00:08 PM »

BBv2 Tigerskin Outfits!

Here's my first contribution to the theme - Tarzan style outfits! Not One Care
It's a new mesh by me, so only base game is required.

Download consists of 5 outfits:
  • 3 Loincloths - 2 tattered, 1 regular.
  • 2 Togas - 1 tattered, 1 regular.

The tattered outfits are torn along the bottom of the loincloth, the regular outfits are completely intact. Smile

Preview Shots

Tigerskin Toga:

Torn Loincloth:

Torn Tigerskin Toga:

(Lol @ Gameplay fail, sorry about the sunburns!)

Only three are shown in the pics, but I figured you get the idea since they all use the same mesh. Silly Tongue

Hope you like them! Smile

Download Here

(Mesh and Recolours all included in download file)

Credits:

This BBv2 Mesh was made using parts from the following meshes:

• nextor_torres' Shaolin Monk Outfit, from here
  • DutchXFan's BBv2 with bulge, from here
  • Tiggerypum's Loincloth, from here

(These meshes are not required!)

Edit: If there's anything wrong let me know, the mesh has been tested on both my computers but I may have missed something! Blush

I've got some hair retextures on the way as well, probably tonight or tomorrow. Blush
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 01:03:35 PM by Trepie22 » Logged
xoJessi
Oasis Native

Awards:

*squeel*

« Reply #9: June 04, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »

Oooh me Oooh my!! How amazing Trepie. *droooool*
I actually thought the sunburn looked pretty cute. hahaha.

Again, awesome job!
Trepie22
« Reply #10: June 04, 2010, 01:22:08 PM »

Thanks Jessi!! Meow I thought the sunburn was cute too.. until they all got heatstroke and passed out. Laugh

I thought I'd finished it this morning, but then I found the mesh had a few problems with butt clipping. XD But I managed to get rid of that, luckily, lmao. Not One Care It still clips if the body bends too much though. Sad But it works for modeling and such as far as I stretched it for that purpose! Blush

Hope there's no major problems with it, bit scared now. Blush lol

Edit: for spellingz
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 04:42:53 PM by Trepie22 » Logged
AnniClan
Contest Mod
Oasis Native

Awards:
☥♥☥ You're Invited! Weddings Host ☥♥☥❀ Let's Go Camping! Contributor ❀☼♒ Cast Away Contributor ♒☼❤⋆ You're Invited! Weddings Contributor ⋆❤☊ Physical Figures ☊❣⋆ Family Matters Contributor ⋆❣☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Contributor ⋆☄☥♥ Family Matters Host ☥♥☄⋆ Lifestyles of the Phenomenally Occult Host ⋆☄☥⋆Physical Figures Contest Host ☥⋆♕⋆ Fairy Tales Host ⋆♕❉ Winter Wonderland Contestant ❉◉⋆ The Weird, Wacky, & Truly Bizarre Contributor ⋆◉♕⋆ Fairy Tales Come True Contributor ⋆♕✇⋆Victoriana: Punking Up Steam Contributor ⋆✇ ❉ Christmas Contestant 2011 ❉❉ Secret Santa 2011 ❉❉ Winter Wonderland Contributor ❉❁⋆ Nature Host ⋆❁❁⋆ Nature Contributor ⋆❁☣⋆ One Man's Trash Contestant ⋆☣☣⋆ One Man's Trash Contributor ⋆☣♫⋆ Sounds of Music Host ⋆♫☮⋆ Around the World Host ⋆☮♫⋆ Sounds of Music Contributor ⋆♫☥⋆ Ancient Civilizations Contributor ⋆☥❀⋆ Flowers & Gardens Host ⋆❀☮⋆ Around the World Contributor ⋆☮❀⋆ Flowers & Gardens Contributor ⋆❀♘⋆ Down at the Farm Contest Host ⋆♘♘⋆ Down at the Farm Contributor ⋆♘✿⋆ Going Green Host ⋆✿✿⋆ Going Green Contributor ⋆✿❉ Snow Day! Contest Winner ❉♥*♥ Cute Couples Contributor ♥*♥~*Beauty & Glamor Contributor*~ ❉ Home for the Holidays Contributor ❉❦ Autumn Contestant ❦☼♒ Sim Oasis Lifeguard ♒☼*Halloween Spooktacular Judge*❦ Autumn Contributor ❦☾ Halloween Spooktacular Contributor ☽Hosting Vet- 9 Contests✚ Medical Mania Contest Host ✚✚ Medical Mania Contributor ✚☂ Carnivals & Fairs Contest Host ☂☼ Fun in the Sun Contestant ☼☂Carnivals & Fairs Contributor☂☼ Fun in the Sun Contest Host ☼☼ Fun in the Sun Contributor ☼€ Jungle Fever Contest Host €€ Jungle Contributor € ~All About Mom Contributor~☂ Spring Contributor! ☂April 2010 Member of the Month!♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣♥ Valentines Contributor! ♥Sim Oasis Contest Winner!

« Reply #11: June 04, 2010, 02:32:19 PM »

Jungle Theme! How cool!
Here are my contributions!

Deep Jungle Camo Tank for him
Jungle Flowers Tank for her

Download Here

Jungle Leaves Swim Suits for Adults
(her mesh included, his is basegame)

Download Here

Kiddy Jungle Swim Suits for Children
(Boy and Girl are basegame)

Download Here

Jungle Dreaming Mural
3 piece wallpaper

Download Here

Jungle Palms Mural
3 piece wallpaper

Download Here
Nat
« Reply #12: June 04, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

ooh treps sexii lol

and nice work anni, esp love the murals Smiley
tomatianity
Contest Host
Oasis Native

Awards:
☼ Fun in the Sun Contestant ☼☂ Carnivals & Fairs Contestant ☂☂Carnivals & Fairs Contributor☂☼ Fun in the Sun Contributor ☼May 2010 Member of the Month!☂ Spring Contributor! ☂•~*~•Hosting Vet- 4 Contests♣ St Patricks Day Contributor ♣Oasis Contest WinnerCreative Creator!

« Reply #13: June 04, 2010, 06:33:21 PM »

I love them trepz!! In Love

Wow! Fabulous job Anni! Not One Care

xoJessi
Oasis Native

Awards:

*squeel*

« Reply #14: June 04, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »

Awesome job Anni, they all look great! I especially like the matching kid suits. Thanks Hay
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Jump to:  

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc